Microsoft released Windows 7 in different flavors for everyone. It was proved the most demanded Operating System later. The Windows 7 Home Premium edition is a particular edition for the Home Users with all the tools and utilities required by them. Among all the Windows 7 versions, Home Premium comes with more powerful backup and restore tools. It can create a system image backup quicker than the other versions. This edition of Windows 7 is available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions and does not have a geographical restriction.
More Windows 7 Versions:
- Windows 7 Ultimate
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows 7 Home Basic
- Windows 7 Home Premium
- Windows 7 Starter
- Windows 7 Enterprise
Windows 7 Home Premium Features
It supports a variety of productivity programs of Windows XP.
You can recover the data by using the automatic backups feature in Windows 7 Home Premium.
You can easily create a home network to share your photos, audio and video files. There is nothing technical involved in it.
Even you can watch the TV programs on it by using the pause, rewind and record features.
The desktop navigation appears in a better way in this version of Windows. You can switch to different apps and jump from one program to another speedily.
The search is more précised as compared to Windows XP. You will see the desired results by typing a few letters in the Search bar.
The Startup is faster and does not take much time. You can shutdown, hibernate, sleep and start the Windows within a few seconds.
Security of data is of course very important in every version of Windows. Same is the case in Windows 7 Home Premium. It comes with the best security tools to make your data securer from unauthorized access. You will enjoy the incredible performance of the Windows Firewall.
Now, it is more convenient for you to do web surfing. It is easier and a lot better than in Windows XP.
The navigation was never so easy as it is in Windows 7 Home Premium. The features such as Jump Lists, Snap and Aero Shake make it more convenient for you.
You can customize the Windows in your desired way. You can change the themes, wallpaper, icons and taskbar programs. Give a new touch to your Windows now.
Setting a connection with the Printer and Scanner is very easy in Windows 7 Home Premium.
The Live photo gallery in this edition of Windows allows you to share your favorite images to your desired photo site with a click. It is an amazing feature that makes your communication and sharing easier with other people.
Windows Live Mail allows you to know the latest emails without opening your mailbox. It shows the latest emails on the screen. So, you do not need to check your mailbox again and again.
Windows Live Family Safety is another amazing feature by Microsoft added in Windows 7 Home Premium. It allows you to keep an eye on the web activities of your children. It allows you to block the unfavorable sites for your children. Even, it manages the emails and communication ways.
Download & Install Windows 7 Home Premium
The installation of Windows 7 Home Premium consists of two phases. In the first phase, you need to download the “Windows USB/DVD Download” tool from Microsoft’s official site. Click Here to download the tool.
- You need to attach a USB with minimum 4GB storage space with your PC and download the “Windows USB/DVD Download” tool.
- Now, download the ISO image of Windows 7 Home Premium by using the above link. The ISO image includes all the necessary files along with “setup.exe” that is required for installation.
- Once, you have downloaded the tool, right-click and select “Run.”
- In the “Source File” box, insert the path where the ISO image file is located. Otherwise, use the “Browse” option to automatically detect the path and select “Next.”
- Click the “USB Device” and “Begin Copying” options. You will see a copy of ISO image has been created to the USB drive.
- Select the “setup.exe” from the USB drive and double-click to start the installation process.
- Restart the system and select “Boot from CD/DVD.”
- Once the files are loaded, it will show you the settings page where you need to select the language, time and Currency format, Keyboard or input method and click “Next” to proceed.
- Select “Install Now” to start the installation process.
- Click “I accept the license terms” option and click “Next.”
- Now select the installation type between “Custom” and “Upgrade.” If you want to delete the previously installed apps and programs along with your data, select “Custom” otherwise select “Upgrade.”
- Now, select the drive where you want to install Windows 7 Home Premium.
- The file copying process begins in a few moments. In the next section, the file expanding and then the installation process starts.
- Wait for a while until the installation reaches 100%. In the meantime, the system will restart for several times but you do not need to interfere.
Finally, Windows 7 Home Premium is ready to use.
Add the product key and enjoy using Windows 7 Home Premium.
Download Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit
Download Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Q: I am trying to install Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit, but no results. I am using Windows XP currently. Please help.
Ans: It may be due to the absence of “.NET Framework 2.0 in your system. You need to download it from the official site of Microsoft and try to install it again.
Q: Please specify the disk storage requirement for installing Windows 7 Home Premium in a system.
Ans: You need minimum 1GB RAM and 4GB disk space to install 32-bit and 2GB RAM and 8GB disk space to install the 64-bit version of Windows 7 Home Premium.
Q: I want to install Win 7 Home Premium on my Netbook? Does it support a Netbook?
Ans: Yes sure, it supports a Netbook. You can install it on a PC, Laptop and Netbook if they are running on Windows XP earlier.
Q: I am trying to install Windows 7 Home Premium on my friend’s PC, but it is showing an error. I have recently installed it on my PC and it worked well that time. Please help me.
Ans: Windows 7 Home Premium can be installed only on “One Licensed users’ PC.” You cannot install it another time on a different PC/Laptop.