Motorola had been catching the attention of potential customers for a while. They have added a new phone in their G-series, which has proved to be their most selling series. Moto G5 and G5 Plus has been the talk of the town for the past few days. The company has created enough curiosity in the market with its advertisement and commercials.
The first smartphone of Motorola G series came in 2013, which became the best-selling smartphone in the history of the company. G series was successful due to its capable specs, large internal storage, and a wide angle camera. Since 2013, Motorola has been adding different devices to the G series. They all got fame and customer’s attention as the brand was successful in retaining their quality and reputation. The company is looking forward to launching Moto G5 and G5 Plus in February.
A recent report claims to list down the supposed specs for Moto G5. The smartphone is expected to have the following specs:
- Model number XT1672
- 5-inch screen
- 1920 x 1080 full HD display
- Operative system Android 7.0 Nougat
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor which leads to effecient multi-tasking as comapred to the dual core processors
- 2 GB RAM
- Internal storage of 32 GB
- MicroSD expansion slot
- SD card support up to 128 GB
- 13-megapixel rear camera
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Moto G5 will pack 2,800 mAh battery but can support 3,080 mAh battery
These are just the supposed specs; we will be able to find more about this addition to the G series once it will launch at the Mobile World Congress 2017 at the end of February.