Most of the DS emulators are Windows based. They can run your Nintendo games on Windows system, but they do not run them on Android system too fast. So, you face annoying situation. DraStic DS Emulator app has been particularly designed for Android devices under the banner of Exophase.
It has been designed to support Nintendo on Android phones or tablets. So, you can easily play the Nintendo games on your Android devices. It has a variety of new features and is regularly updated. There are some very important medications you cannot experience in other emulators. Although it is not the first emulator for Android devices, it is far better than other emulators due to its unique features.
Why DraStic DS Emulator?
Let’s see how it is different from other emulators.
By using this app you can enhance the quality of graphics of Nintendo games. It works the best with the Smartphone that has a fast processor. This emulator enables you to play the game in landscape or portrait mode as you like to play. The “Save” feature of the app allows you to save the game at any device or anywhere including your phone memory or Google Drive.
You can twist your favourite game by using the thousands of cheat codes come with the app. You cannot find this feature in any other DS Emulator. If you want to increase the emulation of DraStic DS app, just use the Fast Forward feature in it. So guys! It is a very useful app to play the Nintendo games on your Android phone.
DraStic DS Emulator Features
Here, I am going to describe the universal features besides the latest modifications given above.
- Since it has been specifically designed for Android devices, it improves the graphics of the game.
- It allows you to play the Nintendo games smoothly on your Android device.
- It is a free app. You do not need to pay anything for it.
- It is easy to use.
- You can customize the DS screen by using this app.
- DraStic Emulator supports the add-on controllers and the physical controls like Xperia Play or nVidia Shield, etc.
- You can use the app to pause and resume anytime by using its “Save” and “Resume” features. So, you do not need to restart the game if you want to receive a guest or want to take your meal while playing the game.
- It can work the best not only on Android devices but also on Windows PC to run the Nintendo games smoothly and to improve the graphics quality. However, on Windows PC, you need to download an Android Emulator that could run the Android apps.
Supported Android Versions
It supports the following Android versions.
- Gingerbread (2.3.3 – 2.3.7)
- Honeycomb (3.0 – 3.2.6) [a]
- Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0 – 4.0.4)
- Jelly Bean (4.1 – 4.3.1)
- KitKat (4.4 – 4.4.4, 4.4W – 4.4W.2)
- Lollipop (5.0 – 5.1.1)
- Android Marshmallow (6.0.0 – 6.0.1)
If you are using any Android version included in the list, you can use the DraStic DS Emulator. It works only with the above-mentioned versions.
System Requirements to Download DraStic DS Emulator
|Processor||Cortex-A8 processor (with some exception)|
|Android Version||Gingerbread 2.3 to Marshmallow (Almost all Android versions)|
How to Download & Install DraStic DS Emulator Apk
Just wait for a few seconds until the emulator is downloaded.
Tap the downloaded link in your Android phone to install it. Once it is installed. Just enjoy using it.