Change My Software takes a revolutionary step in the world of technology and brings different versions of Windows Operating System on Android platform. Amazed? Let me explain. Now you can use Windows 7 on your Android phone or tablet. It seems almost impossible but the Change My Software makes it true for your amusement. Now you can use both of the operating systems more conveniently in one device. Furthermore, the tool combines the features and apps of Windows and the features and apps of Android OS at one place. So, you have a wider choice for using all of them.
By downloading Change My Software edition 7, you will be able to run the Windows 7 on your Android phone. The tool comes with different editions. Every edition is according to the versions of Windows OS. Here, I am going to explain the salient features of the software and a quick guide to install it in no time.
Features of Change My Software 7
By using the tool, you can transform your Android phone into such a platform where you can use the Android operating system as well as the Windows operating system.
The software is available in a compactly sized zip folder that takes incredibly less time to in downloading.
It comes in all of the major languages around the globe. So, you can use this universal tool in your regional language.
The tool lets you convert the “.exe” file into the “apk” file and vice versa. So, while downloading from an online source, it makes no difference whether the file has an “apk” or “.exe” extension. It supports both of them.
The tool is absolutely safe to use. There is no harm in using it on your Android phone. The data remains safe and sound.
Change My Software is a free tool and you do not need to pay any fees for it.
The Windows OS on your Android OS does not affect the Android OS functioning at all.
It is very simple to use.
- Minimum 1GB RAM is needed.
- You need minimum 8GB internal storage. There is no need to add an external storage device with the Android phone as the tool does not detect it.
- A PC is used along with the Android phone.
- A USB cable and a fast internet connection are also required.
Download and Install Change My Software Edition 7
- Click Here to download the Change My Software Edition 7 on the PC.
- Use the USB cable to connect the Android phone with the PC.
- Before going ahead, you need to enable the “USB Debugging” option on your phone.
- Go to the “Settings” of your phone and select “About Device” from here.
- Now select “Software Info” and tap several times on “Build number” to activate the “Developer’s Options.”
- Now open the “Developer Options” and enable the “USB Debugging” option.
- Tap the downloaded file to extract the content.
- Here, select a language you want to use in the tool. The time-zone and the keyboard input format also appears.
- Now the option “Install now” appears. Tap this option to start the installation process on your phone.
- When it starts, your Android phone will automatically reboot.
- Now select the location where you want to store the Windows 7 Operating System on your phone.
- Wait for a while until the installation progress shows 100% screen bar.
Now, personalize the settings and enjoy using the Windows OS and Android OS on one device.